1808 Wedemeyer Road
Constructed in 1932, 1808 Wedemeyer was originally the Nurse's Quarters in the Public Health Service Hospital district of the Presidio. After the Army vacated the campus in 1994, the building has been used for office and school purposes. In 2007, Huntsman and its team of consultants began a rehabilitation design of the 30,000sf building for multi-tenant office use commensurate with the Presidio Trust's standards. Along with a comprehensive building survey and the design of the interior modifications and structural retrofit, the scope of work entails the addition of a new entrance, staircase and glazed canopy system that are sensitive to the historic fabric without imitating the period style.
Client The Presidio Trust
Location San Francisco, CA
Scope Building Rehabilitation and Interior Remodel
Size 30,000 square feet